AVOCADO OIL BENEFITS:
Avocado oil is extracted from the pulp and seed of the avocado fruit and is sometimes used in cooking, this oil looks very different from the creamy fruit from which it is derived.
1. Avocado oil is lighter than most other oils. This means you can apply avocado oil to your scalp and throughout your hair without worrying about build up, weighing down your hair, or clogging your pores. This also makes avocado oil a great option for individuals with medium/low porosity and medium/low density hair, while still being a great option for high porosity or high density hair.
2. Applying avocado oil to the scalp
strengthens the hair shaft and helps to prevent hair breakage, reduces dandruff and other scalp conditions caused by a dry, flaky scalp.
3. It quickly penetrates into the second layer of the skin (the dermis), providing a deep moisturizing treatment to dry skin.
4. Massage avocado oil onto the skin and scalp to soothe symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
5. Avocado oil contains Vitamin E, which can reverse and heal damage done by the sun’s rays and bleaching chemicals on the skin.
6. Also helps with general hair repair and protection hence boosting better hair growth and volume since it contains vitamin D, which is crucial for the generation of new hair follicles. Use avocado oil on your scalp and throughout your hair to maintain and encourage hair growth!
7. Prevents and treats acne especially in dry skins and clears rashes and dark spots on skin.
8. Accelerates wound healing
Avocado oil may help wounds to heal more quickly. One 2013 study found that the essential fatty acids and oleic acid in avocado oil can promote collagen synthesis, which is the process of creating new connective tissue.
9. Reduces signs of aging:
Daily use of avocado oil on skin may help the skin to retain its elasticity hence slowing down ageing and wrinkles.
10. Improves nail health;
use avocado oil to heal dry and brittle nails. It keeps the nails and surrounding skin soft which reduces breakage.
Avocado oil can be massaged into the skin, used in a face mask, or added to lotions, creams, shower gels, or bath oils. It can be used on skin daily without adverse effects.
PRICE TAG: Ugx 30,000
*Vintage Herbals – Uganda*
Kampala | Shop No. 46| Grand Imperial Hotel Shopping Mall |
Entebbe | Plot 83 Lower Street near Entebbe Pentecostal Church |
Tel | +256 782 312 190 | +256 751 646 179 | +256 772 644 349 |
*Vintage Herbals…for Skin Care, Hair Care, Weight Management, Sexual Vitality & Nutrition*