*VITILIGO HERBAL REMEDIES*
Vitiligo is a disease that causes the loss of skin color in blotches. The extent and rate of color loss from vitiligo is unpredictable. It can affect the skin on any part of your body. It may also affect hair and the inside of the mouth.
Normally, the color of hair and skin is determined by melanin. Vitiligo occurs when the cells that produce melanin die or stop functioning. Vitiligo affects people of all skin types, but it may be more noticeable in people with darker skin. The condition is not life-threatening or contagious. It can be stressful or make you feel bad about yourself.
Treatment for vitiligo may restore color to the affected skin. But it does not prevent continued loss of skin color or a recurrence.
The main sign of vitiligo is patchy loss of skin color. Usually, the discoloration first shows on sun-exposed areas, such as the hands, feet, arms, face and lips.
Vitiligo signs include:
• Patchy loss of skin color
• Premature whitening or graying of the hair on your scalp, eyelashes, eyebrows or beard
• Loss of color in the tissues that line the inside of your mouth and nose (mucous membranes)
• Loss of or change in color of the inner layer of the eyeball (retina)
Vitiligo can start at any age, but often appears before age 20.
Depending on the type of vitiligo you have, the discolored patches may cover:
• Many parts of your body. With this most common type, called generalized vitiligo, the discolored patches often progress similarly on corresponding body parts (symmetrically).
• Only one side or part of your body. This type, called segmental vitiligo, tends to occur at a younger age, progress for a year or two, then stop.
• One or only a few areas of your body. This type is called localized (focal) vitiligo.
It’s difficult to predict how your disease will progress. Sometimes the patches stop forming without treatment. In most cases, pigment loss spreads and eventually involves most of your skin. Rarely, the skin gets its color back.
When to see a doctor
See your doctor if areas of your skin, hair or eyes lose coloring. Vitiligo has no cure. But treatment may help to stop or slow the discoloring process and return some color to your skin.
HERBALS REMEDY FOR VITILIGO;
1.Red clay (2 tablespoons)
2.Turmeric powder (1 tablespoon)
4.black seed oil organic
Using a clean glass container, put together the red clay and turmeric powder then blend the ginger to extract it’s juice (3 tablespoons) which you add to the turmeric and red clay and finally add the Blackseed oil (2 tablespoons ) and mix evenly to get a smooth product. Massage it onto the discolored skin every night and wait for it to dry then wash off with lukewarm water. Doing this daily with offset a gradual melanin restoration in that area.
Final Thoughts on Vitiligo Treatment
• Conventional vitiligo treatment and natural vitiligo treatment may take weeks, months or even years to work.
• Vitiligo is believed to be caused by autoimmune disorders, but may also be a result of certain vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
• Exposure to industrial chemicals, stress and a severe sunburn may trigger vitiligo.
• People treated for skin cancer with immunotherapy may develop vitiligo.
• Depigmentation of the skin can lead to severe emotional and mental health problems, including anxiety, depression, and withdrawal from social circles.
*Vintage Herbals*v | Shop No. 46| Grand Imperial Hotel Shopping Mall | Kampala, Uganda | +256 782 312 190 | +256 751 646 179 | +256 772 644 349 |
*Vintage Herbals…for Skin Care, Hair Care, Weight Management, Sexual Vitality & Nutrition*