*MARULA OIL HAIR BENEFITS;*
*What is MARULA OIL?*
The marula fruit tree is native to parts of southern Africa and though it was once a wild and rare grow, these trees are now cultivated to suit all your beauty needs. The marula fruit is yellow and contains a hard, brown nut, with white kernels at its core. Its oil is extracted both from these kernels and the nut’s outer husk and boasts a soft fruity, sweet scent .
1. Marula oil’s light weight texture and fast absorption nourishes hair and scalp without clogging the scalp.
2 Moisturizes the hair follicles to give you soft, bouncy and thick hair.
3. Helps to repair damaged and browning hair.
4. Prevents split ends and hair breakage.
5. Softens and dettangles hair.
6. Eliminates dandruff and promote a healthy scalp.
7. Help to balance your hair’s natural oils to boost faster hair growth
8. Treats alopecia and stops hair fall out.
9. Gives hair a silky satin shine without making it look greasy or weighing down your strands.
*Is Marula Oil Suitable For Any Hair Texture?*
As far as hair texture goes, those with dry, brittle, or damaged hair or struggling with a flaky and irritable scalp will benefit the most from marula oil.
Your hair texture can also play a role in the best way to apply marula oil. “Those with thick, coarse hair may prefer to add marula oil to their shampoo and conditioner whereas those with fine and brittle hair may choose to apply the oil directly onto hair.
PRICE TAG: Ugx 50,000
*Vintage Herbals – Uganda*
*Kampala* | Shop No. 46| Grand Imperial Hotel Shopping Mall |
*Tel* | +256 782 312 190 | +256 751 646 179 | +256 772 644 349 |