*VINTAGE HERBALS DANDELION ROOT POWDER*
1. It Reduces Water Weight:
If you’re feeling bloated, dandelion could provide relief because it acts as a diuretic and increases urine output.
2. Promotes Liver Health
Dandelion root has long been held as a “liver tonic” due, in part, to its ability to increase the flow of bile. dandelion root tea could help detoxify the liver, help with skin and eye problems, and relieve symptoms of liver disease and indeed be beneficial to liver function.
3. It Can Act As a Natural Coffee Substitute: The roots of young dandelion plants are roasted to a dark brown color. Then, after steeping in hot water and straining, it can be enjoyed as a coffee substitute.
4. A recent Korean study suggests that dandelion could have similar effects on the body as the weight loss drug Orlistat, which works by inhibiting pancreatic lipase, an enzyme released during digestion to break down fat. Testing the impact of dandelion extract in mice revealed similar results, prompting researchers to recommend further study on the possible anti-obesity effects of dandelion.
5. Dandelion Tea May Soothe Digestive Ailments. It has historically been used to improve appetite, soothe minor digestive ailments, and relieve constipation.
6.Helps Prevent Urinary Tract Infections
7.Treats Inflammation of the tonsils (Tonsillitis).
An early study found that people who had their tonsils removed recovered faster if they ate soup containing dandelion compared to those who ate soup without dandelion
0. Restores appetite for food
0. Soothes Upset stomach.
0. Eliminates excessive Intestinal gas (flatulence).
0. Relieves Arthritis-like pain.
0. Improve fertility through balancing hormones and improving ovarian health and quantity
Possible Side Effects
Dandelion is considered safe for most people. However, some people may have an allergic reaction from touching or ingesting dandelion. Dandelion has also been found to interact with certain medications, including diuretics, lithium, and Cipro. If you are taking any prescription medications, consult your doctor before drinking dandelion tea.
PRICE: Ugx 25,000/-
Vintage Herbals | Shop No. 46| Grand Imperial Hotel Shopping Mall | Kampala, Uganda | +256 782 312 190 | +256 751 646 179 | +256 772 644 349 |
Vintage Herbals…for Skin Care, Hair Care, Weight Management, Sexual Vitality & Nutrition