VACANCY FOR A CHINESE AVAILABLE
Alocal Bank seeks to fill the vacant position of Relationship Manager with aChinese National
JOB TITLE: RELATIONSHIPMANAGER
Reportingto the Senior Relationship Manager, the job holder will;
- Build and manage rapport with corporate clients so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all appropriate products of the bank.
- Provide ‘Best in Class’ Relationship Management with Corporates – ‘Strengthening bank’s brand in the corporate arena.
- Generate Revenue pools for the bank through Corporate sales
- Ensuring delivery of industry-leading customer service, premier on boarding experience and advisory service to new and existing Corporate Customers.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate clients and ensure that the bank achieves its revenue targets.
- Originate and conduct assessment of business propositions for both new and existing clients.
- Manage relationships to protect the Bank from loss, maximize returns in a manner consistent with the business strategy.
- Ably select quality business in a challenging environment, while making sound reasoned judgment on business decisions across a diverse range of industry sectors. This includes critical analysis of macroeconomic and business environment opportunities and threats inherent, analysis of risk verses potential return, credit quality and facility structure.
- Execute sales plans to ensure that all products meet budget commitments.
- Provide responsive, proactive, proficient and effective banking service to customers, there by expanding share of business.
- To ensure good retention strategy for the existing clientele, there by growing the wallet share.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A University degree in business related fields.
- Track record in sales management.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the financial sector
- Good Relationship management & sales skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- An in-depth understanding of all bank products compiled with intensive training.
- Computer knowledge especially spread sheet, word & power point.
- Relevant business experience and acumen.
- Outgoing, self-motivated, assertive and proactive.
- A self-starter who is oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- A good team player who is able to work under minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical power and innovative abilities.
- Full of energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to energize others.
- Effectiveness & full of passion for the organization
- People management skills
Interested applicants can email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org