LEMON OIL :
Lemon essential oil is a completely natural oil that also serves as a home health remedy. It’s extracted from the peel of fresh lemons using a “cold-pressing” process that pricks and rotates the peel as oil is released.
Lemon essential oil can be applied topically to your skin, as well as diffused into the air by steaming or using a difuser and inhaled.
Notably lemon oil, is reported to be safe for pregnant women and babies over three months old.
• Eliminates pimples and oily skin acne
• Brightens the skin without bleaching
• Moisturizer for oily skin.
• Fades pimple scars
• Treats dandruff and itchy scalp
• Improves brain alertness
• Has a soothing effect and relieves stress
• Ease morning sickness
• Reduces anxiety and depression
• Mood enhancer
• Relieve headache
1. Remember, it’s not safe to ingest essential oils.
2. Test the oil on a small, inconspicuous area of your skin before you apply it somewhere sensitive, like your face. If after 24 hours you don’t see any redness or irritation in that area, go ahead and use the oil.
3. Stay out of direct sunlight when you use lemon oil.
*Vintage Herbals – Uganda*
*Kampala* | Shop No. 46| Grand Imperial Hotel Shopping Mall |
*📞+256 782 312 190 | +256 751 646 179 | +256 772 644 349 |*
http://www.bigdealsafrica.com (select *Health and Beauty* from the menu)
*Vintage Herbals…for Skin Care, Hair Care, Weight Management, Sexual Vitality & Nutrition*