NATURAL ROSE WATER
We know rose water is great for skin and hair but why it’s good and how exactly must you use it, is key! Here are 10 amazing skincare and hair care uses of rose water you’ll thank us for.
Rose water is undoubtedly beauty’s magic potion, and remarkably versatile. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, rose water can be added to your beauty regime. That’s what makes it a beauty secret or rather a secret weapon of women.
While purchasing rose water, you must make sure you buy only 100% pure natural rose water.
ROSE WATER BENEFITS:
1. Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
2. “Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores”, says Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert.
3. Rose water helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturise the skin leaving it with that refreshed and glowing look.
4. Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
5. The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
6. Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming or scrubbing the skin tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
7. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
8. The nourishing and moisturising properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and boosts hair growth.
9. The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
10. It also helps to slow down ageing.